Monday, September 30, 2013

Second Pad

While waiting for a solution to the leg leveler problem on the 1P side, I decided to start cleaning the 2P side. Since I know have the tools to get things done the process was much, much faster. I have the pad completely torn down after only a few hours. There were a few screws that needed to be extracted with the drill, but everything else went smoothly. The leg levelers on this pad were a breeze. Two came out by hand and the others needed a wrench but they all came out without incident.

I'm still cleaning some of it up, and I will need to get some replacement screws for ones that are broken or lost, but I'm pretty happy with how things are going.

I also took a look inside the cabinet's front panel that houses the select and start buttons. I found the reason the two yellow left arrows were not functioning - the housings for the buttons were dangling inside the cabinet. I reattached them and this should fix the issue. I can't test it right now since everything is in pieces, but I expect to have this back in working order soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment